Friday 14 March 2014

Owl CIty - Panda Bear

Hello everyone and today we had brought you another Owl City song! Welcome back and today we will select a random Owl City song for you or maybe another singers' songs! Now the Owl City song is called Panda Bear. See, another animal song of nature! (Please note that we do not own Panda Bear. Owl City owns Panda Bear). Yeah, and I recalled one of my crew members loves Owl City, so yeah, enjoy the whole post!

I'm moving to Tokyo
Cuz I'm tired of San Francisco
My contracts are finally void
And I am getting out
On houses and building tops
I swallow the beams and sun drops
If my echos can reach your ears
Then I could save my calls
What happens when I'm above
The east river when you are in love
We're staring at all these lights
And I am going blind


Fill all of the navy yards
With hard working security guards
Cuz the numbers are wearing out
My plastic access card
How can I begin to say
I feel better off when we stay
In Paris on winter nights
Beneath the snowy veil
Content like a panda bear
Still breathing the fresh mountain air
I'll put on a diving tank
And sing when I inhale 

Okay that was Panda Bear from the kindest and most friendliest person Owl City. The album name of Panda Bear is known to be "Of June" which is a really friendly one but this time it is not in "Ocean Eyes". If you like Owl City you can like a post with Owl City inside and comment for example, "I love Owl City", and tell the song. If you like us you can like us on our wall or you can like us here. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment