Thursday 20 March 2014

Neon Trees - Your Surrender

Hello everyone and lovely day to be welcomed back to Musicalls! Now today we got a spooky song from Neon Trees. The song of today is known to be called Your Surrender. Pity to it that it is a new song but it doesn't play that much. If it plays, you guys can check out this cool song from Neon Trees. (Please note that we do not own Your Surrender. Neon Trees owns Your Surrender). So if you like it, enjoy the whole post!

I got close
To your skin
While you were sleeping
I taste the
Salt on
Your hands
I reached out
To touch you
The morning light disarms you
Won't you let me
In?


[Chorus:]
Ohhhhhhh
How long till your surrender?
Ohhhhhhh
How long till your
Surrender?
It's a long way
For heart break
Let your heart wait and bleed
Ohhhhhhh

How long till your surrender to me?
I've become your shadow
I love, but don't know
How to
I'm always lost for words
You look like a thousand suns
I wanna be the only one

Left when your day is done
I can't have you close
So I become a ghost
And I watch you

I watch you
Maybe if you stay
We could die this way
But I won't stop you
I won't stop you

Okay now that was Neon Trees who brought along a song Your Surrender. The album name of Your Surrender is named after Neon Trees and known to be called "Habits" but I don't think so that "Habits" is his main album. So if you like Neon Trees you can request for more of his songs with the comments or you can like this only post with Neon Trees inside which is Your Surrender. If you like us you can like us on our wall on any kind of post or you can like us on our Facebook page. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment