Thursday 20 March 2014

OneRepublic - Stop & Stare

Hello everyone and today we got a special guest here back in Musicalls! And today we got another OneRepublic song our guest here and he got us a great song which is called Stop & Stare.

 This song is like in Juliet because the first line when he said "People stop to turn and stare". So, this their old songs now the latest.

 (Please note that we do not own Stop & Stare. OneRepublic owns the particular song Stop & Stare). So if you like it, enjoy the song!

Stop & Stare OneRepublic Music Video (official) credits to Vevo

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shaking off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
And every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead


Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see

They're trying to come back, all my senses push
Untie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now
Gonna run till you can't walk
Something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down...

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need

What you need, what you need...

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see...

Okay that was Stop & Stare which was also known to be owned by OneRepublic. The title of the album name of this is known to be called "Dreaming Out Loud".

 Now if you like OneRepublic you can request for more of OneRepublic's songs in the comments or you can at least like the post with OneRepublic inside. If you like us, you can like us on our wall or you can like us here to be one of our supporters.

Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment