Friday 14 March 2014

Owl CIty - Hello Seattle

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls! Now today we got another song from Owl CIty which is Hello Seattle which is a popular song but it is not too popular. And Hello Seattle doesn't plays that often but you guys heard so you want to know the lyrics. (Please note that we do not own Hello Seattle. Owl City owns Hello Seattle for your information). Now, if you like Owl City's Hello Seattle, enjoy the post here!

Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer
In the hills and highlands
I fall asleep in hospital parking lots
And awake in your mouth


Hello Seattle, I am a manta ray
Deep beneath the blue waves
I'll crawl the sandy bottom of Puget Sound
And construct a summer home

Hello Seattle, I am the crescent moon
Shining down on your face
I will disguise myself as a sleeping pill
And descend inside of you

Hello Seattle, I am a cold seahorse
Feeling warm in your sand
I sing about the tide and the ocean surf
Rolling in the evening breeze

Hello Seattle, I am an albatross
On the docks and moored boats
I sail above your inlets and interstates
Through the rain and open wind

Hello Seattle, I am an old lighthouse
Throwing beams of bright lights
Red in the morning, blue in the evening sun
Taking heed for everyone

Hello Seattle, I am a mountaineer
In the hills and highlands
I fall asleep in hospital parking lots

Take me above your light
Carry me through the night
Hold me secure in flight
Sing me to sleep tonight

Take me above your light (Hello Seattle)
Carry me though the night (I am a mountaineer, in the hills and highlands)
Hold me secure in flight (I fall asleep in hospital)
Sing me to sleep tonight (parking lots, and awake in your house)

Okay that was Hello Seattle which was also known to be owned by Owl City. The album name of this song Hello Seattle is known to be "Ocean Eyes". This is a really nice song from Owl City and if you like Owl City you can request for more of Owl City's songs. If you like us you can like us on our wall on any kind of post, in here, Musicalls ro you can like us on our Facebook page. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment