Thursday 15 May 2014

The Lumineers - Ho Hey

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls! Today we brought you guys this cool song which is from The Lumineers. The Lumineers had brought us this wonderful catchy but not very old song called Ho Hey.

Ho Hey is their kinda popular song that sometimes plays and pretty catchy too. Yeah, that's right, The Lumineers has it all!

(Please note that we do not own the song called Ho Hey. The Lumineers owns the song which is called Ho Hey). So it's Ho Hey which is from The Lumineers. So if you like The Lumineers enjoy The Lumineers!


Ho Hey The Lumineers Music Video (official) credits to Youtube

(Ho!)
(Hey!)
(Ho!)
(Hey!)

(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right
(Hey!) I've been living a lonely life
(Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead
(Hey!) I've been sleeping in my bed,
(Ho!) Sleeping in my bed
(Hey!)

(Ho!)


(Ho!) So show me family
(Hey!) All the blood that I would bleed
(Ho!) I don't know where I belong
(Hey!) I don't know where I went wrong
(Ho!) But I can write a song
(Hey!)

1, 2, 3
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

(Ho!)
(Hey!)
(Ho!)
(Hey!)

(Ho!) I don't think you're right for him.
(Hey!) Look at what it might have been if you
(Ho!) took a bus to China Town.
(Hey!) I'd be standing on Canal
(Ho!) and Bowery.
(Hey!)
(Ho!) And she'd be standing next to me.
(Hey!)

1, 2, 3
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

Love – we need it now
Let's hope for some
So, we're bleeding out

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

(Ho!)
(Hey!)
(Ho!)
(The last one)
(Hey!)

Okay that was Ho Hey which was also owned by The Lumineers. The title of this album is called "The Lumineers" which sound a little like The Lumineers's name, because it is The Lumineers's name!

Now if you like The Lumineers you can request for more of The Lumineers's songs or like a post with The Lumineers inside. If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page.

If you want to get some Ben 10, visit Ben10 Omni or NSW Marketing. That was The Lumineers with Ho Hey. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment