Thursday 15 May 2014

Najwa Latif - I Love You

Hello all you music lovers and welcome back to Musicalls! Today we got another Malay song which is from Najwa Latif. Yep, it's Najwa Latif the Malay singer because she is Malaysian after all and she got us this song called I Love You.

Najwa Latif with her song I Love You so I'm pretty sure that you know about this song. Najwa Latif is a popular singer in Era.fm another famous radio station other like Hitz.fm, Mix.fm, Sinar.fm etc.

(Please note that we do not own the song called I Love You. Najwa Latif owns the song called I Love You). So it's Najwa Latif with I Love You. Enjoy Najwa Latif!

Najwa Latif I Love You Music Video (official) credits to Youtube

Mungkin kita pernah rasa tentang cinta
Yang takdirnya bukan untuk kita
Mungkin ini adalah cara meluah cinta
Tanpa berkata atau berpandang mata
Mungkin aku mencintaimu walaupun engkau tak pernah tahu
Mungkin aku mencintaimu tanpa lelah atau pun jemu

I’m sorry but I love you
I’m sorry if I miss you
Even if I can’t have you
You know I’ll always be there for you


Mungkin kita tak bersama di takdirNya
Tak mengapa asal kau bahagia

Biar aku mencintaimu biar tiada siapa yang tahu
Biar aku mencintaimu dalam diam ataupun bisu

I’m sorry but I love you
I’m sorry if I miss you
Even if i can’t have you
You know I’ll always be there for you

I’m sorry but I love you 

Okay that was Najwa Latif with the song which is called I Love You. There's no album name for I Love You yet because Najwa Latif haven't made one yet.

If you like Najwa Latif you can request for more of Najwa Latif's songs or you can like a post with Najwa Latif inside, If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page.

If you want to get some Ben 10, visit Ben10 Omni or NSW Marketing. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment