Sunday 11 May 2014

Adele - Don't You Remember

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls! Today we got this special song since we are going back to the Adele stage we remember last time when we did Adele. Don't You Remember?

Now back to the topic, we have got you an Adele song which is called Don't You Remember.What... did you thought I asked you guys of Don't You Remember? Well sorry, I was talking about the song Don't You Remember.

(Please note that we do not own the song called Don't You Remember. Adele owns the song which is called Don't You Remember). So, it's Adele with the song called Don't You Remember, so enjoy Don't You Remember!

Adele Don't You Remember Music Video (official) credited by Vevo

When will I see you again?
You left with no goodbye,
Not a single word was said,
No final kiss to seal any sins,
I had no idea of the state we were in,

I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and heaviness in my head,

But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,


When was the last time you thought of me?
Or have you completely erased me from your memory?
I often think about where I went wrong,
The more I do, the less I know,

But I know I have a fickle heart and a bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head,

But don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,

Gave you the space so you could breathe,
I kept my distance so you would be free,
And hoped that you'd find the missing piece,
To bring you back to me,

Why don't you remember?
Don't you remember?
The reason you loved me before,
Baby, please remember me once more,

Okay now, and that was Adele with the song that she brought it's called Don't You Remember. Now the title of this album of Don't You Remember, is called "21".

Now if you like Adele you can request for more of Adele's songs or like a post with Adele inside it. If you like us you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page.

If you are interested, you can view these selections of sites which are: this, this, this and this. That was Adele with Don't You Remember. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment