Saturday 24 May 2014

Rihanna & Mikky Ekko - Stay

Hello all of you music lovers and welcome back to Musicalls! Now today we have another song which is this time from Rihanna! Now this Rihanna song we have here is one of her not very popular song and that is Stay.

Stay is a very old song that Rihanna plays but I hope that some of you guys may know Stay. Rihanna is a really old singer and all.

(Please note that we do not own the song which is called Stay. Rihanna owns the song which is called Stay). So it's Rihanna with her song called Stay. Enjoy the Rihannaness post of this old song Stay everyone!

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat, hot headed believer
I threw my hands in the air I said show me something
He said, if you dare come a little closer


Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now tell me, now tell me, now tell me now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given
Round and around, and around, and around we go
Oh now tell me, now tell me, now tell me, now you know

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

Oh the reason I hold on
Oh 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light, it's hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay, stay
I want you to stay, oh

Okay, now that was Stay which was also owned by the singer named Rihanna. The album name of this song Stay is called "Unapologetic".

If you like Rihanna you can request for more of Rihanna's songs or you can like a post with Rihanna inside it. If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page.

If you are interested, you can visit Ben10 Omni and even NSW Marketing. That was Rihanna with Stay. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment