Wednesday 23 April 2014

Kristen Bell - Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls! Now today we got another song which is from Kristen Bell. Now the song that Kristen Bell brought us is called Do You Want To Build A Snowman?. By the way, I am not questioning you although there is a "?" mark. (Please note that we do not own Do You Want To Build A Snowman?. Kristen Bell owns Do You Want To Build A Snowman?). So if you like Do You Want To Build A Snowman? from Kristen Bell, enjoy!

[Anna:] Elsa?
(Knocking: Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away-
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!--
Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman.

[Elsa:] Go away, Anna

[Anna:] Okay, bye...
(Knocking)
Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to
the pictures on the walls--
(Hang in there, Joan!)
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms,
Just watching the hours tick by--
(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)

(Orchestral)

[Anna:} (Knocking)
Elsa?
Please, I know you're in there,
People are asking where you've been
They say "have courage", and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Do you wanna build a Snowman?


Okay that was Do You Want To Build A Snowman? which was also owned by Kristen Bell. Now if you like Do You Want To Build A Snowman? you must also know the album name and that album name is unknown. If you like Kristen Bell, you can request for more of her songs or like this post, Do You Want To Build A Snowman?. If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page. If you would like some Ben 10, visit the site Ben10 Omni. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment