Sunday 20 April 2014

A1 - One More Try

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls! Now today we got a spectacular song for you all from the gang called A1. A1 may sound like one person but it is a lot actually. Now the song that A1 got us is called One More Try. One More Try. is not popular as in it lost popularity long time ago but we can still work it out. (Please note that we do not own One More Try. A1 owns One More Try). So if you like One More Try, enjoy!

Could be your eyes, could be your smile.
Could be the way you freed my mind.

Your precious touch caressed my soul.
You gave me everything I need, and know I'll lost.
Lost forever.

[Pre-Chorus:]
Lost forever, and you said this is going nowhere, girl.
And you said I turned my back on.
You said I'll not the only one for you.


Please give me one more try for the sake of our love
Let's give it one more chance coz I can't give you up.
I can't live one more day without you in my arms
I could never find another like you.

Could be the lies, could be my pride.
Could be the days and nights so wild.

Could be the times I wasn't there.
And all the nights we didn't share, and now you've lost.
Lost forever

[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]

I can't sleep, I can't live without you by my side.
So cold, so lost without as my guide.
You made me realise I've nothing, nothing without you.

[Chorus]

Baby give me one last try

Okay that was One More Try which was also owned by the band which is named A1. Now the title of this album of One More Try is called "The A List". If you like A1 you can request for more of A1 songs or you can like a post with A1 inside. If you like us, you can like us on our Facebook page or on our wall of comments. If you want to get some Ben 10, visit the site Ben10 Omni. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment