Saturday 5 April 2014

98 Degrees - Because Of You

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls and today there is this special guess who came with a song who is a band and the name is 98 Degrees. Now 98 Degrees has this song and it is called Because Of You and Because Of You is one of their popular songs. (Please note that we do not own Because Of You. 98 Degrees owns the particular song which is called Because Of You). So, enjoy!

You're my sunshine after the rain
You're the cure against my fear and my pain
'Cause I'm losing my mind when you're not around
It's all (It's all)
It's all because of you
You're my sunshine, oh yeah


Baby I really know by now
Since we met that day
You showed me the way
I felt it then
you gave me love, I can't describe
How much I feel for you
I said baby I should have known by now
Should have been right there
whenever you gave me love
And if only you were here
I'd tell you, yes I'd tell you (oh yeah)

[Chorus]

Honestly could it be you and me
Like it was before neither less or more
'Cause when I close my eyes at night
I realize that no one else could ever take your place
I still can feel and it's so unreal
When you're touching me, kisses endlessly
It's just a place in the sun where our love's begun
I miss you, yes I miss you baby, oh yeah

[Chorus]

If I knew how to tell you what's on my mind
(Make you understand)
The I'd always be there right by your side

[Chorus]

You're my sunshine
You're my sunshine
Oh yeah


Okay that was Because Of You which was also known to be owned by 98 Degrees. Now the title of this album of this song, Because Of You is called "98 Degrees And Rising" which kinda sound like the band name, because it is the band name. Now if you like 98 Degrees you can request for more of their songs or you can like a post with them inside. If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments or you can like us on our Facebook page to be our supporter. If you want to fetch up the latest Ben 10 new, visit Ben10 Omni. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment