Sunday 20 April 2014

A1 - No More

Hello everyone and welcome back to Musicalls and now today we got another song which is this time from A1. A1 again? Well I am not kidding because we are gonna give you all A1's songs! Now since we had show some examples we are gonna give you No More. No More is not a very popular song that A1 had made but it is still worth it to the supporters. (Please note that we do not own No More. A1 owns No More). So if you like it, enjoy!


You say we'll work it out, then you say you're having doubts.
Tell me walk away, but then you'll go insane.
Calling me day and night, saying he don't treat you right.
Then you always turn around and give him one more chance.

Baby you know it isn't fair, you'll send me to be there.
But we'd never get no-where.


[Chorus:]
I've got one foot out the door, I don't wanna hear about him no more.
I'll make along so we shall, time too make up your mind girl.
No more back and forth, I don't wanna hear about him no more.
If I'm not what you want, I don't wanna hear no more.

Stop telling me you need more time, tired of the same old line.
Better make a move or you are gonna find, are you taking it.
Cos you know it's wrong, better let him know it's time too go your moving on.
Baby you don't know how close I am to being gone.

Really known you long enough,
I can only take so much, tell me if I have you heart.
(How do you really love)
Baby you know it isn't fair, you send me to be there.
But we never get no-where.

[Chorus]

(I don't wanna hear no more)
If your sure that you really love me.
(I don't wanna hear no more)
Out the door if you still don't know.
I'll be there for you and you know it's true,
you belong to me. What you go and do (I don't wanna hear no more)
[Chorus Till End]

Okay that was No More which was also owned by the band which is named A1. Now the title of this album of No More is called "The A List". If you like A1 you can request for more of A1 songs or you can like a post with A1 inside. If you like us, you can like us on our Facebook page or on our wall of comments. If you want to get some Ben 10, visit the site Ben10 Omni. Remembering MH370. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment