Saturday 30 May 2015

Yuna - Someone Out Of Town

Hello music fans and welcome back to another post here in Musicalls! Today we will be doing Yuna's song called Someone Out Of Town.

(Please note that we do not own Out Of Town. Yuna owns it.) Now if you like it, enjoy the lyrics of Someone Out Of Town!


Oh my god, I see you clearly now
In my dreams you’re here with me somehow
Call my name and I won’t make a sound
I’m in love with someone out of town



Who is this stranger
I should be scared, could be dangerous
I should prepare for this
I wish I didn’t fall so hard for you

You walk by but you don’t see me
Slow motion and so gracefully
Be my friend and I’ll show you around
I’m in love with someone out of town

Who is this stranger
I should be scared, could be dangerous
I should prepare for this
I wish I didn’t fall so hard for you  

So that was Yuna with Someone Out Of Town. The album name of the song is "Decorate". Now if you like Yuna you can request for more of her songs or like a post with Yuna inside it.

That was Yuna with Someone Out Of Town. Remembering the flights. Stay up for more from Yuna. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment