Saturday 30 May 2015

Yuna - Coffee

Hello and welcome back to another post here in Musicalls! Today we will be hearing more from Yuna, which is her song called Coffee.

(Please note that we do not own Coffee. Yuna owns it.) So enjoy the lyrics and if you like, you can request for more of her songs.


I’d rather stay inside than being out tonight
Just sipping coffee and nothing to look forward to
Savoring my solitude
And no one will ever know you the way I do



In high definition I’m dreaming of you
With my disposition I’m losing my cool
With my everything I’d give anything to be with you

And I will try my best to let it subside
I’m letting go without taking any part of
Something what my heart truly wants
And no one will ever see you the way my eyes do

In high definition I’m dreaming of you
With my disposition I’m losing my cool
With my everything I’d give anything to be with you
 
In high definition I’m dreaming of you
With my disposition I’m losing my cool
With my everything I’d give anything to be with you

That was Yuna with her song Coffee. The album name  of the song is "Decorate". Now if you like Yuna, you can request for more of her songs in this blog, Musicalls or you can really appreciate her and this site by leaving a like on her posts.

That was Yuna with Coffee. Remembering QZ8501, MH370 and MH17. Stay up for more from Yuna. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment