Sunday 22 June 2014

There For Tomorrow - A Little Faster

Hello everyone and welcome back to another excellent post back here in Musicalls! Now today we had ave you a special song which also played in Ben 10. What kind of Ben 10, you say? Well the answer of that question is Alien Swarm. The title of that song is called A Little Faster.

Wow, old but cool song that reminds about Ben 10, while I sit back and watch in my television Alien Swarm. Good times, good times. Anyways, let us continue to our song posting instead of dreaming out loud for Ben !0! A Little Faster, from the singers There For Tomorrow just like someone saying: " Don't worry pal. You won't be lonely in this cruel, cruel island. I promise you something. I'll be there for you, until tomorrow".

(Please note that we do not own the song called A Little Faster. There For Tomorrow owns it). So it's There For Tomorrow with their awesome song, it's called A Little Faster. Enjoy the entire lyrics, yo!

A Little Faster There For Tomorrow Music Video (official) credits will go to Youtube

You keep calling it a crash and burn
Just waiting your turn
You might have time to speak
There barely was a lesson learned
'Cause it will return no favors back to me

I'm sure it tasted oh, so sweet
But it was never good enough for me
I bit the tongue behind my teeth
It was never good enough for me
You say you always keep your word
Show me what you're after
I thought you'd promise me the world

Tell me what you're after
Go on and take it way too far
'Cause here we are waiting once again
You say you always keep your word
Show me what you're after, just a little faster
Am I the only eyes that see so subtly

This cut and dry routine
Even when you're by my side
I still need time to feel the company
I'm sure it tasted oh, so sweet
But it was never good enough for me
I bit the tongue behind my teeth
It was never good enough for me
You say you always keep your word

Show me what you're after
I thought you'd promise me the world
Tell me what you're after
Go on and take it way too far
'Cause here we are waiting once again
You say you always keep your word
Show me what you're after, just a little faster
Just a little faster
Hold your breath now, the bad was wearing thin

From the pavements settles in when we learn too much too soon
Hold your breath now, the bad was wearing thin
From the pavements settles in when we learn too much too soon
You say you always keep your word
Show me what you're after
I thought you'd promise me the world

Tell me what you're after
Go on and take it way too far
'Cause here we are waiting once again
You say you always keep your word
Show me what you're after
It was never good enough for me
Show me what you're after, just a little faster


 A Little Faster Ben 10 Style Music Video (Acoustic) credits to Hopeless Records

 Okay now everyone, that was A Little Faster also owned by the band named There For Tomorrow.The title of this album of this song is called "No More Room To Breathe".

So if you like There For Tomorrow, you can request for more of their songs or you can like a post with them inside. If you like us you can like us on our wall of comments on our blog Musicalls, or you can like us on our Facebook page.

If you are interested, be sure to visit Ben10 Omni to fetch some Ben 10, NSW Marketing to see the brands, Cartoonitt to fill up your imagination and Malaysia Treats to see what's cooking bind the kitchen. Remembering MH370. So that was There For Tomorrow with A Little Faster. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

No comments:

Post a Comment