Sunday 29 June 2014

Lorde - Tennis Court

Hello everyone and welcome back to another marvelous post here in Musicalls! I am very sorry that we haven't updated this blog for an extremely-tremely long time but we are gonna make that up my giving you this awesome song. Now today we got you a awesome song from an old singer known as Lorde. Her latest song is called Tennis Court.

(Please note that we do not own Tennis Court. Lorde owns it). So this is Lorde with Tennis Court. If you do not know how it goes see the music video below. Enjoy!

Tennis Court Lorde Music Video (official) credits to Vevo

Don't you think that it's boring how people talk?
Making smart with their words again, well I'm bored
Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it
Never not chasing a million things I want
Cause I am only as young as the minute is full of it
Getting pumped up from the little bright things I bought
But I know they'll never own me
(Yeah)


Baby be the class clown
I'll be the beauty queen in tears
It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)
We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear
Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah

Pretty soon I'll be getting on my first plane
I'll see the veins of my city like they do in space
But my head's filling up fast with the wicked games, up in flames
How can I have some of the fun again, when I'm known?
And my boys trip me up with their heads again, loving them
Everything's cool when we're all in line, for the throne
But I know it's not forever
(Yeah)

Baby be the class clown
I'll be the beauty queen in tears
It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)
We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear
Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah

And that was Lorde with her latest song called Tennis Court! The album name of which song originated from is called "Pure Heroine".

Now if you like Lorde, you can request for more of Lorde's songs or you can like a post with Lorde inside. If you like, you can like us on our Facebook page. Also, you can visit these two sites called NSW Marketing/Ben10 Omni. Till the next post, happy fasting!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment