Thursday 18 December 2014

Royal Blood - Figure It Out

Hello everyone and welcome back to another magnificent post here in Musicalls! Today we got you Royal Blood with Figure It Out.

(Please note that we do not own Figure It Out. Royal Blood owns it.) So enjoy and if you are interested you can check out Ben10 Omni.



Nothing here to see
Just a kid like me
Trying to cuss and see
Trying to figure it out


Nothing better to do
When I'm stuck on you
And still I'm here
Trying to figure it out

Getting hard to sleep
But it is in my dreams
But it's killing me
To try and figure it out

Nothing better to do
When I'm stuck on you
And still I'm here
Trying to figure it out

I'll let it go 'co I won't see you later and I'm not allowed to talk it out
I said I'll com, I'll promise I won't show but I see you trying to figure it out
I promise you, I'll take a bet on you but you didn't know I planned it out
I said I'll go, yeah, I won't see you later and I'm not allowed to figure it out

Nothing here to see
Just a kid like me
Trying to cuss and see
Trying to figure it out

Nothing better to do
When I'm stuck on you
And still I'm here
Trying to figure it out

I'll let it go 'co I won't see you later and I'm not allowed to talk it out
I said I'll com, I'll promise I won't show but I see you trying to figure it out
I promise you, I'll take a bet on you but you didn't know I planned it out
I said I'll go, yeah, I won't see you later and I'm not allowed to figure it out 

That was Royal Blood with Figure It Out. The album name for this song is "Royal Blood". So if you like Royal Blood you can request for more of their songs or like a post with them inside. If you like us, you can likes u on our Facebook page or on our other site,

That was Royal Blood with Figure It Out. Remembering MH17. Stay up for another Royal Blood hit. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment