Friday 22 August 2014

Sam Smith - Stay With Me

Hello all you music lovers and welcome back to Musicalls! We had came back with a special song by Sam Smith, oh yes we had been talking about Sam Smith before as ft. but now, we got Sam Smith, major in action! He had been working on this song created in 2014 called Stay With Me. Stay With Me is a pretty slow song and a little sad, some of you people may catch Stay With Me enjoying for you for your different hearing.

(Please note that we do not own the song called Stay With Me. Sam Smith owns it.) So if you like Stay With Me enjoy! If you don't know how to sing Stay With Me, watch the music video.


Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Everyone that was Sam Smith with his latest song called Stay With Me. The album name of this song is "In The Lonely Hour". If you like Sam Smith you can like a post with Sam Smith inside or you can request for one of his songs. If you like us, you can like us on Musicalls or you can like us on our Facebook page. If you are interested, check out NSW Marketing or even Ben 10 Omni.

That was Stay With Me which was owned by Sam Smith. Remembering MH17. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment