Sunday 13 July 2014

Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars

Hello all you music fans and welcome back to another post here in Musicalls! Now today we have another cool post for you. I promise, it's popular. Some of you guys may know these guys the name is Coldplay because they have this excellento song for you it's called A Sky Full Of Stars. A Sky Full Of Stars is their latest song which is pronounced a "DAILY PLAYER" for the day take the day and take the play and now the meaning of this is playing everyday.

(Please note that we do not own A Sky Full Of Stars. Coldplay owns it). So if you like Coldplay enjoy, watch the video if you are on the grade clueless and don't forget to like us on Facebook. Enjoy the lyrics, fans!

A Sky Full of Stars Coldplay Music Video (official) credits go to Carla Aslan

Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
'Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

'Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars
I want to die in your arms, arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm going to give you my heart

And I don't care, go on and tear me apart
And I don't care if you do
'Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you
Because you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars

Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view

Everyone that was Coldplay with their latest song A Sky Full Of Stars. The album name of this song is "Ghost Stories".

So if you like Coldplay, you can request for more of their songs or like a post with them inside. If you like us, you can like us on our wall of comments on Musicalls or you can simply like us on our Facebook page.

Remembering MH370. That was Coldplay with A Sky Full Of Stars. Till the next post, stay tuned to Musicalls!

All provided by Musicalls.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment